Wednesday 11 May 2011

Andy's Early Germans

Early WW2 Germans, that is.

Good evening,

Young Andy Gorman has gifted me his 20mm plastic Early to Mid War Germans, all painted and everything. I just re-based them for Crossfire.

Here is one company's worth.



The Company Commander...


...the boys...



...HMGs...


(yeah, I know it should have, well, more than one bloke, but, well...)

...and the FOs with some cute wee bikes!


I'll flock the rebased second company soonish.

The Stugs and heavy guns (incl. a very menacing 88) look great too.

Go Andy! Cheers mate!

Nick

7 comments:

  1. These look great Nick, I especially like the colouring on the motorbikes.

    Lucky blighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! My 20mm Germans looked nothing nearly this nice and I thought I did okay. I may have to paint up some more now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love 'em, Nick - especially that 'classic' Jerry look; perfect for CF. Tell me, mate, do you use a wash or dip to shade them? Either way they look fab!
    Regards,
    Monty

    ReplyDelete
  4. The motorbikes look very good as are the rest of the troops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely painted and based, an excellent addition

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks gentlemen.

    Andy painted them with enamels and a, oh, what was it...a chestnut wash. They have come out nicely.

    The bikes are cool! Though, I'm not sure how to use them in CF.

    Cheers,

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys.

    Andy used a chestnut ink wash, if memory serves.

    First game with them this afternoon...so I'd better get off my arse and get to school and back before Stan turns up!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete