Wednesday 5 October 2016

Brothers in Scum, Part Deux - Another X Wing Bat Rep

Good morning,

So, we set up again.

This time I set up on the left hand lane, while Dave thought to come around my flank with his aces of aces. The Inquisitor was not best pleased.


Though I guess he needn't have worried so much.


The big I zips past, Soontir scoots in behind, and Boba takes a hard right.


Vader's tokenless! Pew pew pew!


Doh! He got away.

Dengar pops Glitterstims...for aught but one attack...



...as Dave flew Soontir onto a rock.

And even then...



...Dengar didn't need them.

Kablooey!

Leaving Boba hanging.


"Aww man, I was all lined up for a shot bro!"

More flying thither and yon ensued.

Including Soontir taking another damage getting off the 'roid.


A tokenless one health Soontir...



...often ends up a dead Soontir!


"Bro! You did it again! I was all ready to fire out my rear end!"

Which just left the Inquisitor.




But not for very much longer.

Once again an 100:26 (Dengar @ half points) victory to me.

Still not sure about my crew upgrades for the Brothers...

Anyhow, thanks for the game Dave, 'twas good fun!

Nick

2 comments:

  1. Both good games, although you're right there was a lot to think about with those Aces for a beginner!

    Re "Bro! You did it again! I was all ready to fire out my rear end!"

    Suffice to say, it is something I would avoid at all costs! :)

    ReplyDelete