Sunday 2 May 2021

And Don't Bring Hordes to a Knight Fight!

 Ahiahi marie ano, Good afternoon again,

Game two. Goblins vs. Orcses. Hordes vs. Warband.

For the second game we both brought out our Greenskins. My Raetian Goblins against his Orcs.

Raetian Goblins

  • Rider General
  • 1 Rider
  • 2 Beasts
  • 1 Flyer (Bats)
  • 6 Horde
  • 2 Bow
  • 1 Behemoth (Storm Giant)

Orcs
  • 1 Knight General (Chariot)
  • 1 Knight (Chariot)
  • 2 Behemoths (Trolls)
  • 1 Hero
  • 4 Warband



I was defender again, so I set up with marsh protecting my flanks and the Horde in the centre. Close to my camp. For easy redeployment.

And, again, I waited for Robin to advance to me.



And advance he did.



After an early success (lowly Horde pushing back his Knight General!)...



...I soon learnt that you don't bring Hordes to a Knight fight!


Nothing much for it, time to throw in the flanks.





...which didn't do much.


In fact...







...quite a bit less than much!

Even my mighty bats...



...well, you get the picture!


Indeed, quite a picture! Actually, I don't think I killed a single element! 

And a good time was had by all!

Thanks Robin, it was great to catch up.

Nick

1 comment:

  1. MP Board HSSC Model Papers are available for download. Common Language vs. Special Language Group of Humanities, Group of Mathematical Groups, Group of Commerce Groups, MP Board 12th Model Paper 2022 Group of Science Groups, and MP Board Class XII Sanskrit Sanskrit Sanskrit Sanskrit Sanskrit History Geography Politics Economics and Science Sociology Science at Home Physics, Chemistry, and Anatomy Mathematical Biology Business Study Book should be kept.

    ReplyDelete