Sunday 2 May 2021

Don't Mess with Knights on a Hill...

Ahiahi marie, Good afternoon,

And welcome to the first match of last night's event...

Last night I popped round to Robins for a couple of 20mm HOTT games. I firstly rocked out my Sarmatians...
  • 1 Knight General
  • 9 Knights
  • 1 Dragon

...where as Robin broke out his Chaos army...
  • 1 Hero General
  • 3 Knights
  • 3 Blades
  • 2 Flyers
  • 1 Dragon

As I was the defender, I set out a long ridge, sat upon it, and let Robin come to me.


Which he did with his flyers. Nasty, sneaky, tricksy flyers...


I dispatched a couple of Éored to face them off...



...which they completely ignored, flew off, away, and over.


All while Robin's Dragon appeared. Gulp.


Seeing as everyone was now in charge distance, the Sarmatians, well, charged.


With some considerable success.


While I kept the flyers pinned down. if not in combat.


More crunchy crunchy on my right...




 ...and Kablooee!


No Dragons were harmed in the making of this battle report.

Thanks Robin, that was fun!

Nick

3 comments:

  1. Maharashtra HSC Question Paper 2022 is now available with answers for Science, Physics, and Arts. Download Maharashtra Board HSC Question Papers in Marathi and English with solutions in PDF format for all courses. Maharashtra 12th Model Paper 2022 Exam Time Tables for Science, Arts, and Commerce have been released by the Pune Maharashtra Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. The New Higher Secondary Board Exam Paper Pattern has been announced..

    ReplyDelete