Friday 14 December 2012

HOTT Carnage 2012, Game 5

And so it came, the last game of the day. I was hoping to salvage some pride...

Keven brought out his 15mm Pulp Colonial army.

  • 1 Shooter General
  • 3 Shooters
  • 2 Warband
  • 1 Artillery
  • 1 Steamy Behemothy thing
  • And 1 Aerial Hero


So I figured I'd bring out my Skellies to meet him.

  • 1 Magician General
  • 2 Blades
  • 1 Flyer
  • 10 Hordes
  • And 1 Dragon


It looked like it could be an interesting match.

Right from the get go, Kevin unleashed his Aerial Hero.


Thankfully, my Dragon appeared at about the same time.


Unfortunately, it didn't stick around for long.


Drats!

To add insult to injury, the Aerial Hero flies into the rear of my Magician General.

Gulp.


Oh come on!

Drats drats drats!

And that was the game.

Well, you gotta hand it to him, that's the way to do it!

Nicely played Kevin,

Nick

2 comments: