Sunday 13 December 2015

Whiz Bang at Wizards, Game 3 vs. Carl.

Good afternoon.

And a fine afternoon it is too. To be inside, that is.

But I digress.

Now I was going back down the tables. As does so often happen. And so it was that I met Carl and his Cath-and-Ties list.

Seeing as throwing myself into the fray so eagerly didn't really work out for me last time...


...I tried to bring Carl in through the obstacles.


All while Lando fails to evade.

Carl cleverly corals Cath close so as to cause consternation and collisions.


All while Lando fails to evade.



Again with a collision!

Blimmin swarms...

And then Lando...


...goes boom!

All while Lando fails to evade. Not. A. Single. One.

So, it was Wedge against the world.



But not for very long.

Drats! That was a surprisingly short game!

Still, at least I got Cath down to half points, so...yeah...

Well played Carl, well played.

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment