Tuesday 22 December 2009

Oh, So That's Why It's So Big!

Good evening,

I went into school this morning to physically print off my Steam Tank model. All 15 A3 pages worth. Ok, thought I, and I grabbed some big sheets of card.

Home I went, lined up all the sheets on the lounge floor, and thought...hang on, this is huge! And so it was.

For some reason, Pepakura has printed my Sketchup model at three times the size I designed it to be. So, I printed it (as a PDF file) at 33%, and lo, by holding the ruler up to the PDF image (@100%) it seems to be right.

So back to school I'll have to go...

Cheers,

Nick

By the way, I've added some more virtual crew...


...and yes, I know the Turret Gunner has his feet poking through the floor!

3 comments:

  1. Odisha Board Textbooks work to promote the advancement of education in general. Here, we bring you the Odisha Board Primary Textbooks for classes 1-5. We have Odisha 6th Class Textbook collected and aggregated the textbooks, so that students can easily access and study them. The language used in the bse odisha textbooks are simple and lucid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BSE Odisha books download process, making it a valuable resource for anyone looking to access these materials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nimi mock test is a series of online tests designed to help ITI students prepare for their final exams. These tests simulate the actual ITI exam and provide students with a platform to practice and improve their performance.

    ReplyDelete