Sunday 7 October 2012

20mm Wierd War Two?

Good evening,

I was surfing the net when I found this...


...in 15mm so I sent off this...

Good evening,

I’m a keen gamer of WW2 (and ancients and fantasy) using 20mm scale figures, and I was just wondering, have you considered producing your cool looking figs in 20mm in the dim and dark distant future? There are a number of WW2 20mm gamers out there...

Kind regards,

Nick Grant

...to which I got this reply...

Hi Nick,


Being digital it is achievable and on the cards if demand is there, so round up some friends!


Russ at Team CG

...so...whatdayareckon?

Nick

2 comments:

  1. Sorry mate, not really my cup of tea- maybe some of the other blogites interested?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro, where's your sense of adventure?! Just think of it as Pulp RPG on a bigger scale! :-)

      Delete