Thursday 31 December 2015

Early Achaemenid Persians Complete

Good evening,

Last post of the year, and I'm very happy to announce that the last element of my Book I, list 60, Early Achaemenid Persian DBA army is now complete.

I present to you a n Early Persian General riding in his chariot.





Which now makes...



  • 1 x General (Cv or LCh)
  • 1 x Cavalry (Cv)
  • 1 x Cavalry (Cv or LH)
  • 1 x Immortals (8Bw)
  • 3 x Other Archers (8Bw)
  • 1 x Armenians or similar (3Ax)
  • 1 x Greek Hoplites (Sp)
  • 3 x Subject Levies (7Hd or Ps)
80 Infantry figures, 10 riders and 12 horses. For one DBA army!

Happy New Year!

Nick

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Huzzah indeed! Happy New Year John. I pray that it is full of blessing for you and your family.

      Delete
    2. Love 'em, Nick - Happy New Year!

      Delete
    3. Cheers Monty. Only took me a year to do!

      Happy New Year to you too mate.

      Delete