...(with Little Big Men shield decals)
Finally, after what seems like ages, my double DBA Marian army is pretty much done.
Many thanks to Andy Gorman and Mark Ottley for painting about half of it!!
- 2 x Equites General elements
- 1 x Equites element
- 2 x Allied Gallic Cavalry elements
- 2 x Allied Numidian Cavalry elements
- 16 x Late Republican Roman Legionaries elements
- 4 x Psiloi elements (including Balearic slingers)
- 1 x [Mediterranean type] Auxilia element
- 1 x Camp element and...
- 1 x element of Camp Followers
I could also add some Gallic warband, German Auxilia or Psiloi, and, once they're painted, Greek or Macedonian Cavalry. I've got a Numidian Elephant that I could add to the mix, but it's got a much more arid base flock. Like, without a touch of green!
So now I can finally refight the civil wars, or my double Parthians, or [double] Ancient Brits, or...any number of my other armies. These Marians really got around!