Monday 25 August 2014

2014 Comics Compulsion X Wing Miniatures Game Store Championship Game 1

Good afternoon,

Here is my first 2014 Comics Compulsion X Wing Miniatures Game Store Championship Game. My...

  • Han Solo in the Millennium Falcon
  • Wedge Antilles (X Wing) with R2-D2 and Marksmanship
  • Prototype A-Wing pilot

...going up against Martin and his...

  • Soontir Fel (in a Tie Interceptor) with a hull upgrade and a stealth device. I'm pretty sure Soontir also had Push the Limit...
  • Carnor Jax (in a Tie Interceptor) with a hull upgrade and a stealth device
  • Turr Phennir (in a Tie Interceptor) with a hull upgrade and a stealth device

We lined up, and away we went.


Martin made his intention to pick on my A Wing pretty obvious early on.





Yeah, pretty obvious indeed.

It was at this stage that I was getting really worried. Martin was flying his dudes like a pro!


It was also at this point that I realised that these Tie Interceptors were stronger than your average...bear...



But not invincible.

Then Turr Phennir and Wedge faced off. Turr shot first (Martin having the initiative)...




...but Wedge got in the last word.

Then it was Han's turn to speak to Soontir.



And speak he did. With extreme prejudice.

And that was Game 1. I was off to a good start...

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment