Thursday 28 July 2011

The Generosity of Friends

Good evening,

I have been extremely fortunate of late. Andy Gorman gave me more German vehicles and a Thunderbolt...











...and JackSarge sent be over a heap of figs that were surplus to his requirements. A good proportion of them already painted. Naps, ECW and Vikings - 18 of which all painted up and rearing to go!














Sorry for the awful photos, I'll try to get some better photos in the daylight. The flash on the camera doesn't seem to be working...

Cheers boys, I'm very, very greatful.

Nick

8 comments:

  1. Good one Nick, and good on your mates.

    The armour looks nice.Cannot wait to see the painted outcomes.

    Regards Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Napoleonic Soldiers with the Yellow cuffs look neat - what nationality are they? Are they Portuguese? Or a type of French Infantry?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paul,

    Yeah, they're pretty cool. Umm, painted outcomes? I don't understand...

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steven,

    Sorry mate, I have no idea. Hang on, I'll see if he's written on the bottom of the bases...here we go. 1st Btn, 21st Valencia Infantry Regt. Well, there you go!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Nick - I was dying to know. The uniforms looked Portuguese to me but Spanish is close enough!
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you´re pleased with that little lot!!! :-D
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers boys,

    Yes indeed I am pleased with them. Was going through the Napoleonics last night. Oh, the options!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete