Thursday 17 January 2013

X Wing X Student Vs X Teacher

Good morning,

Last night Bruce came round again for another taste of miniatures wargaming, this time the Star Wars X Wing Miniatures game. He and I played a number of games (if memory serves we were mostly on par...mostly...), and then Matthew joined us, he and I taking a Tie Fighter each against Bruce's X Wing. I got done in fairly short order!

Anyway, since I've got a scenario based Spearhead game round at Robin's this afternoon, I bailed out to go over the map while Matthew and Bruce, Bruce's ex [high school] student and Matthew's ex [high school] teacher, had a game together...













Matt eventually won after a lot of good old fashioned space dogfighting. And a good time was had by all!

I think need some explosion markers for cinematic effect.

Nick

4 comments:

  1. That star field mat is a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bard, yep, it sure is. Hotz Mats, if you're ever in the market.

      Delete
  2. That mat looks real good! Must be fun playing a game on it!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://www.peterscave.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete