Sunday 10 January 2016

20mm Ancients WIP

Good afternoon,

Just a bit of a Work in Progress really.

I've almost finished some Numidian, Later Achaemenid Persian and Parthian Light Horse elements...


...and am working through three, well...I thought they were spear, but according to the II/7 Later Achaemenid Persian DBA list, they're actually, ummm...Kardakes. Persian heavy infantry.

These dudes are the Apple Bearers, the Royal Guard, which might be represented by a single DBA element, but I'm doing three for my Warmaster Ancients army...

Anyway, they're Auxilia.


And since I'm working on pointy sticks...


...more Hoplite Greeks.

And, since...reasons...I thought to quickly block paint a second Marian army.


But mostly, I've been spending a bit of time on...

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment